Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grilled Tuna Steaks from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 4 tuna steaks (4 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Place tuna in a shallow dish in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard, and oil until combined.
- Pour marinade over tuna and gently turn steaks until well-coated on each side.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove tuna and reserve marinade for basting.
- Grill tuna for about 10–15 minutes, turning once and basting often with reserved marinade.
- Serve tuna steaks with lemon wedges and garnished with chopped parsley.