Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 small trout
- ½ cup butter softened
- juice of one lemon
- 6 yellow onions sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon chervil
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt and pepper trout cavity and stuff with onions.
- Mix other ingredients and brush both sides of trout.
- Grill turning and basting every two minutes for a total 12 minutes.