Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 package tofu
- 1 package flour tortillas
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- Monterey jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Guacamole (for garnish)
- Salsa (for garnish)
- Grill tofu on a barbecue grill or in a skillet until brown and crisp.
- Slice into thin pieces. Sauté onions in a little olive oil until caramelized.
- Warm tortillas on both sides in a large skillet. Layer pieces of tofu, onions, Cheese and sliced tomatoes on half of the tortilla.
- Fold over the other half.
- Heat on both sides until brown and crisp.
- Cut into three wedges.
- Serve with your favorite salsa and fresh made guacamole.