Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In dry skillet, toast until aromatic:
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons cardamom seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
Grind cooled spices in spice mill with:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- Transfer spice blend to small bowl and mix in:
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
Spray grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill Lamb 25 minutes for medium-rare (internal temperature at the thickest part of meat should be 125 °F). Let Lamb rest 5 minutes before slicing.