- Mix oil, garlic, 2 tablespoons cumin, 1 tablespoon salt, and pepper.
- Rub mixture on steaks, reserve.
- Mix lime juice, zest, and honey; reserve.
- Dice avocado; gently toss with lime juice mixture. Reserve.
- Peel and segment grapefruit, reserving juice; cut segments in half.
- Gently fold grapefruit and juice, onion, chipotle pepper, cilantro and remaining 1 teaspoon each of cumin and salt. Reserve.
- Per order: grill 1 swordfish steak until just firm to the touch, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Top with ½ cup avocado grapefruit salsa.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.