Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 4 - 6 servings.
- 10 to 12 ounces hulled fresh California strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounce) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 kiwi, quartered
- 1 unpeeled red Apple, cored and cubed
- 1/2 honeydew melon or cantaloupe scooped into balls
- Fresh wedges of pineapple
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Ground cinnamon, season to taste
- 3 tsp. chopped fresh mint
- In a small saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients, except mint.
- Stir until mixture thickens; add mint.
- Place fruit on kabob skewers and paint fruit with glaze.
- Broil or grill until fruit is cooked through, and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.