Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinned
- ¼ tsp seasoned pepper, to taste
- 1 can pineapple, sliced, drained pineapple juice, reserved
Salad dressing Edit
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp hot soy sauce, Chun King brand
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice, from reserve
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp ginger, ground
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of boneless, skinned, chicken breasts with seasoned pepper.
- Grill; slice into strips.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons juice from can of pineapple slices.
- Prepare salad dressing (directions follows).
- Brush pineapple slices with some salad dressing, grill 2 – 3 minutes.
- Arrange chicken and pineapple over lettuce and vegetables.
- Top with salad dressing.