- 3 kg. whole potatoes
- 3 cups wasabi paste (if desired)
- 1 cup wasabi with real minced ginger or chilli paste, mixed (if desired)
- 1 cup wasabi with soy sauce, mixed (if desired)
- fresh minced garlic
- chili peppers
- 1 cup olive oil, for sprinkling
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. oregano (if desired)
- 2 tbsp. rosemary (if desired)
- 1 pack cheese, sliced (Cheddar, Colby, Parmesan, or Swiss)
- hot sauce, optional
- butter, optional
- chili leaves
- Wash the potatoes with salt and hot water as mixed and prepare the ingredients.
- Microwave potatoes until half done.
- Make up to five cuts across each potato, deep, but not all the way through.
- Sprinkle each potato with oil.
- Sprinkle with spices (seasoned salt, onion, black pepper, oregano, and rosemary) over each potato and on the skin. Fill each slit with slices of cheese, fresh minced garlic and wasabi with ginger or chilli paste, hot wasabi paste, wasabi soy sauce, or hot peppers of choice.
- Wrap each potato in individual pieces of foil.
- Put on grill with indirect heat and close the lid.
- Serve hot, garnish with chili leaves, and drizzle with the hot sauce and/or butter, if desired.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.