Takes about half an hour to cook, poke with a fork to be sure. If you keep them away from the direct heat source they can stay on longer, or put them on the top rack.
- Whole potatoes - skins on.
- Namida® Wasabi paste
- Namida® Wasabi & ginger paste
- Namida® Wasabi & chilli paste
- Namida® Wasabi Soy Sauce
- Wash as many potatoes as you think you are going to need.
- Microwave potatoes until half done.
- Make three cuts across each Potato, deep, but not all the way through.
- Sprinkle each Potato with oil.
- Sprinkle with spices of choice (seasoned salt, Onion, black pepper, etc.) over each Potato and on the skin.
- Fill each slit with slices of Cheddar Cheese, or fresh sliced garlic, or Wasabi & ginger paste, or Wasabi & chilli paste, or hot Wasabi paste, or Wasabi soy sauce, or hot peppers of choice.
- Wrap each Potato in individual pieces of foil.
- Put on grill with indirect heat and close the lid (if your grill has one).