Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- a whole Snapper about 300g
- a lemon,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 2 shallots,
- thyme and salt.
- 50g sliced Onion,
- 5g sliced garlic,
- 50g diced tomato,
- 10g chopped parsley and chives,
- 10cl oil, 1 spoonful hot water,
- salt, pepper, and chili pepper.
- 150g christophine,
- (local potato-like vegetable) au gratin,
- 80g fried banana,
- 80g mashed giromon (West Indian pumpkin),
- 60g of rice with curry.
- Take a whole Snapper about 300g scaled, gutted and trimmed, left to marinate for one hour with a lemon, 1 clove of garlic, 2 shallots, thyme and salt.
- Grill the Snapper and serve accompanied with : “Dog sauce”: 50g sliced Onion, 5g sliced garlic, 50g diced tomato, 10g chopped parsley and chives, 10cl oil, 1 spoonful hot water, salt, pepper, and chili pepper.
- And add a choice of vegetables : 150g christophine, (local potato-like vegetable) au gratin, 80g fried banana, 80g mashed giromon (West Indian pumpkin), 60g of rice with curry.