- In a large bowl, mix the oil, basil, and garlic; stir in Shrimp.
- Marinate Shrimp up to 4 hours, refrigerated
- Grill Shrimp over high heat until bright orange, about 1 minute on each side.
- Drain on a paper towel; cool.
- Split in half; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Per Order
- Spread 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise on 2 toasted bread slices.
- Layer 4 reserved Shrimp, 1/2 avocado, sliced, 1 sliced tomato, 4 slices Bacon, and lettuce leaves.
- Finish with second slice of bread.
- Spear sandwich with pics at each corner and cut into quarters.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.