- 1 tbsp brown sugar, or brown sugar substitute (that's 4 me)
- 3 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ⅛ tsp black pepper, fresh
- 4 oz chicken breast halves- with skin removed
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow dish.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinate.
- Put the marinade aside.
- Grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-hot coals for 15 inches from medium-hot for 15 minutes.
- Turn and baste frequently with reserve marinade.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 205 | fat: 7.5g | cho: 70g
- Food exchanges: 1 fat exchange + 3 lean meats