Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ gals thinly sliced fennel
- 1½ qts California ripe olives, wedged
- 3 cups chopped dill
- 1½ cups lemon juice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 9 lbs sea scallops
- 1½ cups sliced almonds, toasted
- 12-inch skewers
- In a large bowl, combine fennel, California ripe olives, dill, lemon juice, ½ cup olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with 1½ tablespoons of salt and pepper.
- Cover and set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- While fennel is marinating, toss scallops with remaining oil, season with remaining salt and thread onto skewers to grill.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 3–4 minutes on each side.
- Remove cooked scallops from skewers and plate on top of slaw.
- Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.