Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 pounds fresh jumbo sea scallops
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons minced shallots
- 3 ounces Boursin cheese
- 5 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Julienne the sun dried tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a hot skillet and saute the shallots and tomatoes until shallots are translucent.
- Add heavy cream and Boursin cheese then stir in salt and pepper and reduce sauce until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Toss scallops with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Grill scallops until centers are no longer translucent.
- Place sauce on the bottom of each plate and top it with grilled scallops.