This red-hot recipe has fresh secrets: salmon, dill, and garlic. This salmon dish is mixed with authentic lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and is great for lunch and dinner even when served with other seafood dishes, as it adds some brown zest to the fish.
- 1½ lb. salmon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried dill or basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the grill. In a small bowl, combine oil, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Using a pastry brush, brush salmon with the herb mixture.
- Cook on the grill until done (salmon is done when it flakes when tested with a fork). Serve hot and plain.
Nutritional information Edit
- 210.2 Calories | 9.5g Total Fat | 1.4g Saturated Fat | 2.3g Polyunsaturated Fat | 4.7g Monounsaturated Fat | 75.mg Cholesterol | 97.7mg Sodium | 476.9mg Potassium | 0.4g Total Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 0g Sugars | 29g Protein