You've barbecued ribs and you've barbecued chicken. Now it's time to try some seafood!
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Public Health © Seattle & King County
- Makes 6 servings (4 oz salmon)
- 1½ lb salmon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried dill or basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare grill.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Using a pastry brush, brush salmon with herbed mixture.
- Cook on barbecue until done (salmon is done when it flakes when tested with a fork).
Nutritional information Edit
- 210.2 Calories | 9.5g Total Fat | 1.4g Saturated Fat | 2.3g Polyunsaturated Fat | 4.7g Monounsaturated Fat | 75.mg Cholesterol | 97.7mg Sodium | 476.9mg Potassium | 0.4g Total Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 0g Sugars | 29g Protein