Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You've barbecued ribs and you've barbecued chicken. Now it's time to try some seafood!
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Public Health © Seattle & King County
- Makes 6 servings (4 oz salmon)
- 1½ lb salmon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried dill or basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare grill.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Using a pastry brush, brush salmon with herbed mixture.
- Cook on barbecue until done (salmon is done when it flakes when tested with a fork).
Nutritional information Edit
- 210.2 Calories | 9.5g Total Fat | 1.4g Saturated Fat | 2.3g Polyunsaturated Fat | 4.7g Monounsaturated Fat | 75.mg Cholesterol | 97.7mg Sodium | 476.9mg Potassium | 0.4g Total Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 0g Sugars | 29g Protein