- Grilled Salmon Wraps from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Grilled Salmon, see also this recipe collection for more ideas and cooking tips
- Serves: 8
- Prepare grill or oven broiler.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients in the list up to the salmon and mix well.
- Add salmon strips, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30–60 minutes.
- While salmon is marinating, prepare remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Remove salmon strips and drain well.
- Grill or broil salmon until done or until it flakes with fork.
- To prepare a wrap, take a tortilla and spoon a layer of salsa mayo in the center.
- Add a thin layer of cabbage, green onions, cilantro and the desired amount of salmon.
- Fold the tortilla up halfway to the center of the ingredients then roll either the right or left side of the wrap to the other side and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.