- Grilled Salmon Wraps from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Grilled Salmon, see also this recipe collection for more ideas and cooking tips
- Serves: 8
- Prepare grill or oven broiler.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients in the list up to the salmon and mix well.
- Add salmon strips, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30–60 minutes.
- While salmon is marinating, prepare remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Remove salmon strips and drain well.
- Grill or broil salmon until done or until it flakes with fork.
- To prepare a wrap, take a tortilla and spoon a layer of salsa mayo in the center.
- Add a thin layer of cabbage, green onions, cilantro and the desired amount of salmon.
- Fold the tortilla up halfway to the center of the ingredients then roll either the right or left side of the wrap to the other side and serve.