Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prep: 5 minutes - Total: 10 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1 lb sliced corned beef
- 1 cup Claussen sauerkraut, well drained 
- 4 Kraft Deli Deluxe aged Swiss cheese slice, halved
- ½ cup Kraft Thousand Island dressing
- butter or margarine, softened
- Cover each of 4 bread slices with layers of corned Beef, sauerkraut, Cheese and dressing; top with second bread slice.
- Spread sandwiches with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.