Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, crushed garlic cloves and grated lemon peel in small bowl to blend.
- Stir in capers and basil.
- Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let stand at room temperature.
- Prepare your fire on your barbecue, (high heat) or use broiler.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper and coat fillets with vinaigrette.
- Cook until fish flakes, be careful not to break fillet when turning.
- When fish is done place fillet on platter and pour remaining vinaigrette over fish.