Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 lbs. small red potatoes, halved
- 1 cup thin green beans or haricot verts, cut into 3-inch pieces and blanched
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat Cheese (optional)
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2. Prepare charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium-high heat. (Using a vegetable grilling rack will help keep potatoes from slipping through grates.) Brush potatoes with a little olive oil and grill until tender and tinged with brown, turning often, about 6 minutes.
4. Transfer potatoes to shallow serving bowl. Add green beans, dill and Cheese if using. Pour 3?4 cup dressing over salad and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature.