Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 5 servings
- 3 large fresh portobello mushrooms; stems removed and cleaned
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves; finely chopped
- pinch salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- pinch oregano
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Quarter the caps.
- Place them on a broiler pan pre-coated with a little olive oil, bottoms up.
- Cover the mushrooms with chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle half the olive oil over the mushrooms.
- Put under the broiler for about five minutes.
- Remove the mushrooms and probe with the fork for softness.
- Sprinkle with oregano and parsley and return to oven, this time for another five minutes, checking every two minutes for the perfect tenderness.
- They should be soft on both tops and bottoms.
- Serve hot as a main course with a vegetable-rice mixture.