Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- portobello mushrooms
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- lots of black pepper and red pepper
- lemon slices
- salad greens
- roasted red bell pepper
- Brush the mushroom with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lots of black and red pepper (big mushroom, eh?).
- Grill it for 2 and a half minutes on each side, and garnish it with a puree of garlic and parsley.
- Serve it with lemon slices on a bed of salad greens with a roasted red bell pepper.
- If you have leftover stems and broken mushrooms bits, simmer them for ninety minutes in water with a bay leaf and thyme.
- Use the dark brew to add or enhance a mushroom flavor in sauce.