- Prepare a hot charcoal fire or preheat gas grill on high.
- Salad: halve each tomato crosswise and gently squeeze seeds into small bowl.
- Strain tomato juices into large bowl; discard seeds.
- Dice tomatoes and set aside.
- Add vinegar, 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper to juices in bowl and mix to blend.
- Add diced tomatoes, beans, scallions, basil and ; toss well.
- Cut polenta into eight ½-inch-thick slices; save remainder for another use.
- Place slices on baking sheet.
- Brush both sides of slices with oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil grill rack and grill polenta until nicely browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Divide bean salad among plates.
- Top with grilled polenta, garnish with basil sprigs and serve right away.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.