Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came my from my Aunt Barbara's collection that I inherited when I inherited the family collection in 1980. It doesn't get any better than this. A tried and true family favorite and one that is a mainstay.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pork loin chops about 1-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- In small bowl stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, pepper, garlic and coriander.
- Brush chops on all surfaces with soy sauce mixture and set aside.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill.
- Grill chops for 4 – 5 minutes on each side, turning to brown evenly.