This recipe came my from my Aunt Barbara's collection that I inherited when I inherited the family collection in 1980. It doesn't get any better than this. A tried and true family favorite and one that is a mainstay.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pork loin chops about 1-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- In small bowl stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, pepper, garlic and coriander.
- Brush chops on all surfaces with soy sauce mixture and set aside.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill.
- Grill chops for 4 – 5 minutes on each side, turning to brown evenly.