Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A simple - yet sophisticated - version of an Italian classic.
- Prep: 10 min. - Broil: 1 min.
- Makes 6 sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES ® Roasted garlic butter with olive oil, softened*
- 6 (6-inch) French-Style sandwich rolls, split
- 18 (1/8-inch) red, yellow and/or green bell pepper rings
- 12 (1/4 ounce each) slices LAND O LAKES ® mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- Heat broiler.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread 1/2 teaspoon garlic butter onto cut side of each roll half.
- Place bottom halves of rolls on baking sheet; top each with 3 pepper rings, 2 slices Cheese and 1 teaspoon oregano leaves.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat until Cheese is melted (1 to 1/2 minutes).
- Substitute 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES ® butter and 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic.
- Substitute 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves.
Nutritional Info Per 1 Sandwich:
- Calories 470,
- Protein 16 g,
- Carbohydrate 76 g,
- Fat 11 g,
- Cholesterol 15 mg,
- Sodium 920 mg,
- Fiber 4 g