Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 cups
- 2 pounds peaches, halved
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- Heat outdoor grill.
- Coat peaches with cooking spray.
- Season with ¼ tsp salt.
- Grill, cut sides down, 6 minutes turning once until lightly marked.
- Remove to a cutting board and cool, cut into thin wedges.
- In a bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, mustard, remaining salt and pepper until blended.
- Add peaches, cabbage, and remaining ingredients except pecans, toss until evenly dressed.
- Just before serving, stir in pecans.