Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 cups
- 2 pounds peaches, halved
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- Heat outdoor grill.
- Coat peaches with cooking spray.
- Season with ¼ tsp salt.
- Grill, cut sides down, 6 minutes turning once until lightly marked.
- Remove to a cutting board and cool, cut into thin wedges.
- In a bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, mustard, remaining salt and pepper until blended.
- Add peaches, cabbage, and remaining ingredients except pecans, toss until evenly dressed.
- Just before serving, stir in pecans.