Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 lb portobello mushrooms; sliced thick
- ½ tsp salt; or to taste
- white pepper; freshly ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 1 small shallot; chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary; chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley; chopped
- Season mushrooms with salt, white pepper and olive oil to taste.
- Grill over high heat for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Let cool.
- In shallow platter, mix together marinade ingredients.
- Add mushroom slices.
- Marinate at least one hour.
- Serve chilled.