Courtesy of Rich Harpe
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp grated lime rind
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup dry white wine (or chablis)
- 6 (4 oz each) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 day.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Coat grill rack with PAM, place rack on grill over med-hot coals.
- Place chicken on rack, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade.
Nutritional information Edit
- 146 calories | 25.8g protein | 2.9g fat | 2.4g carbohydrates | 70g cholesterol | 1.2mg iron | 64mg sodium | 21mg calcium