Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Courtesy of Rich Harpe
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp grated lime rind
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup dry white wine (or chablis)
- 6 (4 oz each) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 day.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Coat grill rack with PAM, place rack on grill over med-hot coals.
- Place chicken on rack, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade.
Nutritional information Edit
- 146 calories | 25.8g protein | 2.9g fat | 2.4g carbohydrates | 70g cholesterol | 1.2mg iron | 64mg sodium | 21mg calcium