Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marinate from 1 hour to overnight and grill.
- This recipe is for 6 servings.
- Preparation: 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 6 pork chops
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- Mix all ingredients except chops.
- Put chops in a flat pyrex baking dish and pour marinade over it; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- When ready to cook, discard marinade and grill chops until done (160°F on a meat thermometer).