Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices thinly sliced cooked Ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Place up to 4 of the slices of bread, butter side down in the skillet.
- Top each piece with one slice of Cheese, two slices of Ham, and about 2 tablespoons of the crushed
- Place remaining slices of bread on top with the butter side up.
- When the bottom of the sandwich is golden brown, flip sandwiches, and cook until browned on the other side, about 1 minute.
- Repeat steps with remaining ingredients if all four sandwiches do not fit in your skillet.