- Spread butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Spread mustard on un-buttered side.
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on mustard-coated sides of 4 slices of bread.
- Cover with remaining bread.
- Place sandwiches in a heavy nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook 2 minutes per side, or until lightly toasted.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.