Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 apples, cored and cut into 1" pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1" pieces
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into 1" pieces
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced into 1" thick sections
- 4 x 1" slices fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1" pieces (or 1 can pineapple chunks)
- 16 strawberries, washed and hulled
- Prepare grill.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, lime juice, cinnamon and mint. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for about 10 minutes to prevent from scorching. Alternate fruit pieces and thread onto skewers.
- Brush kebabs with the sugar mixture then place on grill.
- Grill kebabs for about 6–8 minutes, turning frequently until fruit starts to brown and is heated through.
- Grilled Fruit Kebabs from the Public Health Coobook -- original source of recipe, public domain government resource