Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
All measurements are approximate. It tastes very much like an apple pie. I used Braeburn apples as an example because that is what I made this with.
- 2 slices of bread
- About a quarter of an apple, maybe a little more, cut into thin slices. Tart works best, e.g. Braeburn.
- About 2 tbsp of plain cream cheese
- Approx. 2 – 4 tsp honey
- A few dashes of cinnamon
- About 1 tablespoon of butter
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Dump the cream cheese in a bowl and add about two teaspoons of honey and a few dashes of cinnamon (to your taste).
- Mash it all up with a fork and mix until it's smooth and creamy.
- Spread it on one slice of the bread.
- Lay the apple slices in one layer on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle 1-2 tsps honey over the apple slices and sprinkle with some more cinnamon.
- Cover with the other slice of bread.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl and brush it on both sides of the sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich on both sides until golden brown.
- Optional--dust one side of the sandwich with about a teaspoon of powdered sugar.