Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Great appetizer consisting of Grilled Crab and a good portion of fresh herbse.
- No regrets with this delicious recipe !
- 1 kg pre-scored easy-snap crab, defrosted
- Garlic-lemon butter:
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 125 g butter
- 25 mL fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 15 mL fresh herbs, chopped (e.g. thyme, chives or parsley)
- Melt butter.
- Mix with garlic, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce and season to taste with pepper.
- Cook 4–5 minutes over low heat, remove from heat and stir in herbs.
- Grill crab, turning and basting with garlic-lemon butter (approx. 3–4 minutes, or just until heated through).