Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbs snipped chives
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 2 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 ears fresh corn, husks left on
- Add all ingredients except corn to a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Scrape the contents of the bowl onto a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into logs.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat grill.
- Peel corn husks down without removing them.
- Pull off silk and replace the husks.
- Rinse the corn under water and place the corn on grill.
- Grill corn 13 min. turning until tender.
- Serve immediately with lime butter.