Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
== Description ==
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ Cup unsalted butter, divided
- ½ Cup whipping cream
- ½ tsp finely chopped orange zest
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 California avocado, pureed
- ¼ tsp salt (+ as needed)
- 6 (about 6 ounces each) boneless, skinless Chicken breast halves
- black pepper
- 6 each lemon, lime, and orange slices
- Sauté garlic in 1 teaspoon butter until soft but not colored, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cream.
- Heat to a simmer, stirring frequently; do not boil.
- Stir in orange zest, juices, avocado, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter.
- Brush Chicken with butter.
- Season Chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 450 degrees F until Chicken is browned and just firm to the touch, about 15 minutes.
- Serve each breast with 1/4 cup avocado sauce, garnish with a slice of each citrus fruit.