Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ¼ cup each chopped red onion and cilantro
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- Mix juice, oil, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss to mix and coat.
- Heat outdoor grill or broiler.
- Season chicken with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Grill 4 min. per side or until cooked through.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates, top each with chicken, then salsa.