Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You may think barbecuing is just for savory foodstuffs , but guess again: Peaches make a delightful addition to the grill, turning slightly smoky and sweeter than ever. Mixed with this spinach salad, they pair equally well with steak, baked wahoo fish recipes or pork.
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- 3 tablespoon(s) (plus 1 tsp) olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 medium red onions, sliced into 1/2-in.-thick rounds
- 4 (6-oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch(es) spinach, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
- pieces of grilled corn
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, ginger, 1 Tbsp of the oil, and 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper; set aside.
- Brush the onions with 1 Tbsp of the oil and season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Brush the chicken with 1 tsp of the oil, and season with 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. In a bowl, toss the peaches with the remaining Tbsp oil.
- Grill the chicken and onions until the chicken is cooked through and the onions are tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Grill the peaches (reserve the bowl) until charred, 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer the peaches and onions to the bowl. Add the spinach and vinaigrette and toss to combine. Serve with the chicken.