Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grilled Chicken Skewers with Soy Lime Vinaigrette from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 lean, boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 lime)
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1½ teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- Prepare grill.
- Thread chicken strips onto skewers and place on a platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime zest, lime juice, cayenne, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper (if using).
- Use a pastry brush and brush the chicken on all sides with the vinaigrette.
- Grill skewers for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Brush on any additional vinaigrette during last minute of grilling.