A Catfish recipe.
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1½ lb U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets, cut into pieces
- 1½ sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into circles
- ½ lb portabello mushrooms cut into fourths
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- additional vegetables optional
- In a medium bowl, mix together orange juice, honey and margarine.
- Add sweet potatoes, mushrooms, onions, and catfish.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the marinated ingredients on metal skewers.
- Grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender when pierced with skewer and catfish is opaque in color.