Grilled Cat Fish with Lemon Sauce
Prep: 10 min, Cook: 10 min.
- a.. 1 cup chicken stock
- b.. 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- c.. 1-1/2 Tbs. cornstarch
- d.. 1-1/2 Tbs. fresh parsley, minced
- e.. 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- f.. 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- g.. 6 Cat Fish steaks, about 4-6 ounces each
Prepare grill or broiler. Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan over medium high heat. Mix thoroughly and bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in next 3 ingredients and salt to taste. Set aside and keep warm. Grill or broil fish 6 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily. Serve fish with sauce.