Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grilled Cat Fish with Lemon Sauce
Prep: 10 min, Cook: 10 min.
- a.. 1 cup chicken stock
- b.. 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- c.. 1-1/2 Tbs. cornstarch
- d.. 1-1/2 Tbs. fresh parsley, minced
- e.. 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- f.. 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- g.. 6 Cat Fish steaks, about 4-6 ounces each
Prepare grill or broiler. Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan over medium high heat. Mix thoroughly and bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in next 3 ingredients and salt to taste. Set aside and keep warm. Grill or broil fish 6 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily. Serve fish with sauce.