Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 ripe California avocado
- 1/3 Cups garlic-flavored olive oil
- Seasonal baby greens with radiccio
- ½ Cup good-quality chunky tomato salsa
- 6 oz crumbled goat Cheese
- ½ Cup finely-diced yellow tomatoes
- Prepare charcoal, gas grill, or stove-top grill pan.
- Halve the avocado (keeping it in its shell) and remove the pit.
- Lightly brush cut sides with garlic-flavored olive oil.
- Grill halves (cut side down) until lightly marked, about 3–5 minutes.
- Toss greens lightly with garlic-flavored olive oil and mound on plates.
- Gently scoop the avocado out of the shell (keeping it in one piece) and place on top of the greens.
- Fill the avocado cavity with salsa, and sprinkle with the goat Cheese.
- Garnish with finely-chopped yellow tomatoes.