- Place chicken and pineapple on grill or broiler pan.
- Brush with 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Grill or broil chicken and pineapple, 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and pineapple over; brush with 2 more tablespoons dressing.
- Cook 5 to 10 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center and pineapple is golden brown.
- Spread remaining ½ cup dressing evenly over bread slices.
- For each sandwich, layer one bread slice with lettuce leaf, chicken breast, red onions, bread slice, 2 pineapple slices, 2 bacon strips, lettuce leaf and bread slice.
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Cut sandwiches into half.
- Insert toothpick into each half.
To pound chicken, place chicken between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound meat to about ¼-inch thickness.