Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen diced rhubarb
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- whipped cream (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the blueberries, rhubarb, granulated sugar, and the 2 tablespoons flour.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Transfer fruit mixture to an 8x8x2-inch metal baking or foil pan; set aside.
- For topping, combine oats, brown sugar, the ¼ cup flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit mixture.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Grill for 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is set.
- Serve warm with whipped cream, if desired.