- Six 7-ounce Beef tenderloin steaks (1 1/2 inches thick)
- Coarse sea salt
- Tortilla Espanola see recipe
- Chimichurri Sauce Raichlen see recipe
- Salsa Criolla see recipe
- Light a grill; for best flavor, toss a few soaked oak chips onto the fire.
- Alternatively, preheat a grill pan and oil it lightly.
- Generously season the steaks with salt and grill over a hot fire for about 8 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Let the steaks stand for 3 minutes, then serve with wedges of Tortilla Espanola and bowls of Chimichurri Sauce and Salsa Criolla.