Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound boneless Beef sirloin Steak, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 small Onion, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 8 squares
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 4 chunks
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 4 squares
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Pour salad dressing over Beef cubes in shallow baking dish.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 4 hours or overnight.
- Alternate Beef, Onion, peppers, zucchini and yellow squash on skewers.
- Grill, turning and basting with remaining marinade, 5 to 7 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Combine rice and parsley; serve kabobs over hot rice.