This colorful recipe has natural secrets: chocolate and banana. A brand-new classic to the sandwich is great for breakfast and delivers a fine aroma that it relishes and offers to the bread.
- 1 small banana
- small handful of carob chips or (other vegan chocolate)
- vegan margarine
- 2 slices of vegan bread, white only
- Cut the banana into slices and arrange on one slice of vegan bread.
- Sprinkle chocolate over bananas and top with the second slice of vegan bread. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add about a teaspoon of the margarine to the pan and wait for it to melt.
- Once the margarine is melted, put the sandwich into the pan.
- Fry both sides until golden brown and the chocolate is melted. Serve hot and plain.