Description EditGot a hot griddle used for grilling? This red-hot side dish is made with only 2 ingredients - bacon and honey-barbecue sauce. Hot sauce sometimes works for this for drizzling, too.
- 1 pack bacon, regular only
- honey-barbecue sauce, to brush
- hot sauce, optional
- Prepare the grill and the charcoal. Place each bacon strip on a grill.
- Brush with the honey-barbecue sauce on each side. Turn barbecue strips every 3 minutes per side.
- Serve hot and plain over white rice or with other side dishes. Drizzle with the hot sauce, if desired.