Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To cut down on the mess, marinate the wings in extra large zipper lock plastic bags. If you don't have a grill, you can bake these wings in a 425°F oven for about 15-20 minutes instead.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8 – 10 as appetizers
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅛ cup sesame oil
- ⅓ cup peanut or canola oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 – 2 tbsp Asian style hot sauce (optional)
- First prepare the wings prepare chicken wings by cutting off wing tips and separating the wing at the elbow joint (discard tips or save for making stock).
- Then mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Place wings into several extra large plastic zipper bags.
- Pour marinade over wings.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill wings over a medium-hot grill for about 8 – 10 minutes per side or until completely cooked and dark brown.