This recipe is a good source of iron and calcium, and is rich in vitamins A and C.
- Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 45 minutes total
- Serves: 6
- Wash greens and steam until tender.
- Combine the cooked rice, cheese, and eggs. Add parsley and pepper.
- In an oiled 8"x8" casserole dish, alternate layers of rice and greens, ending with rice.
- Top casserole with crumbs. Bake at 350 °F for 30 minutes.