Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Fasole verde cu rosii.
- 1 3/4 lbs/750 g green beans,
- 1 lb/500 g tomatoes,
- 1 Onion,
- 3 tablespoons oil,
- 1 teaspoon mixed chopped parsley and dill,
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar,
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Clean the beans, wash and put in hot water. After a few minutes of boiling, drain.
- Fry the finely chopped Onion in oil with the flour and then add a little of the liquid in which the beans boiled.
- Add the tomato sauce made from 1 lb/500 g tomatoes or the peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes, chopped parsley and dill, Sugar, salt and the well drained beans.
- Let boil for a few minutes and then bake until the liquid is reduced.
- It can be served hot or cold.