- Bring 3 quarts lightly salted water to a boil over medium heat.
- Blanch beans separately until crisp-tender.
- Immediately plunge beans into ice water, drain and set aside.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together and toss beans with dressing to coat.
- Let marinate for 1 hour.
- Serve garnished with fried shallots, if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.